Abstract submissions are now open
Abstract submission deadline: Monday, 3 April 2017
Abstract notification: Friday, 26 May 2017
Please note the following submission guidelines:
Click here to submit your abstract
- Abstracts should not exceed 275 words (excluding the title, author(s) and presenter’s name). Any references must be included in this allowance. If you exceed this limit, the excess text may not appear in the final program.
- Include author(s) and indicate presenting author.
- Include details of main institution.
- Research papers should follow the format: Purpose, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
- Tables, diagrams, graphs and the like cannot be accepted in the abstract.
- Conflicts of interest must be declared at the time of the abstract submission.
- A 50 word Curriculum Vitae is required from each presenter to facilitate their introduction by the Chair.
- All successful abstracts will be published in the final program.
- Authors must be registrants at the meeting to present, and for their abstract to appear in the final program and on the meeting website.
- Amendments to abstracts after submission is not guaranteed.
- The timing (presentation and discussion) of all papers is at the discretion of the organising committee.
- Type your submission on a text document (eg. MS Word®) and copy and paste it into the abstract text field. Ensure you have proof-read and spell-checked your abstract thoroughly and verify your text has copied correctly. You may type your abstract directly into the text field however note that being internet based, each page on the submission site can only be open for 15 minutes before automatically closing therefore it is recommended abstracts are pasted from a text document.
The submitting author of an abstract will ALWAYS receive an email confirmation of receipt of the abstract into the submission site. If you do not receive a confirmation email with 24 hours it may mean the abstract has not been received. In this circumstance, please email email@example.com
to determine why a confirmation email has not been received.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please ensure that you indicate on the abstract submission site whether you wish to be considered for the Peter Leech Memorial Prize and/or Andrew Kaye Poster Prize. Please click here to view the eligibility criteria.